The use of this Website (THREEDOTSTECH.COM) is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully as your use of this site, your placement of an order, or your submission of any purchase order to THEE DOS TECH, indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You agree to be bound by and accept this agreement as applicable to your purchase of product(s) and services from THEE DOS TECH. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in THEE DOS TECH sole discretion.
Please note that support ‘response times’ are based on the service level agreement you have opted for.
We’ll respond to general requests within your response time with our estimated hours for completion. For new projects, we’ll contact you within your response time to schedule an appointment so we can determine your requirements and provide an estimate for your project. Support requests will be placed within our work queue based on the support plan you’ve opted for.
Before initiating an emergency, please be aware emergency support requires our staff to respond after hours and postpone existing projects to focus 100% on the emergency situation. Except for Service hosting outages, initiating emergency support is billed by the hour regardless of fault. Once emergency support is initiated all hours are billed at our emergency rate, unless you re-schedule support for a later date. The emergency support invoice will be raised separately.
You can call one of the Project Managers that you are already in touch with regarding your product development. Please schedule a time with the said Project Manager to get optimum support.
You can email one of the Project Managers that you are already in touch with regarding your product development. Please make sure that your email contains as much detail as possible regarding the issue you are trying to have fixed to ensure timely delivery of results.
Maintenance can be used for:
- Backing up files and databases
- Restoring files and database backups
- Managing the files and databases on the server (includes freeing up space, deleting old databases, etc.)
- Managing domain settings (if registrar credentials are provided)
- Managing email settings (includes forwarding options, setting up MX records, setting up new accounts, etc.)
- Managing SSL certificates
- Fixing any bugs related to hosting upgrades
- Configuring a separate development environment (if desired)
- Adjusting mappings
- Troubleshooting integration issues
- Additional integration training
- Installing plugins (without custom development)
- Installing additional themes (without custom designing)
- Adjusting any WordPress or plugin configuration (without custom development)
- Applying minor version updates
- Updating or adding site content (static pages, product information, company information, personal information, uploading banner images, language variables, etc.)
- All troubleshooting and bug investigation
- Prevention and/or removal of malware and other security threats
- Fixing any bugs related to hosting upgrades
- Additional WordPress training
- Any stylesheet changes
- Updates for OS related upgrades
- New hardware devices compatibility
- Updating of apps to Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Adding new content (text, images, banners)
- Text and image enhancements
- Promotional updates
- News, offers, and special announcements
- Seasonal content updates
- Working with a design expert on seasonal font and color changes
- Creating promotions, coupons or discounts
- Linking social media to your store
- Adding new pages
Maintenance cannot be used for:
Emergency support, custom development of new features and new application development.
Projects that require additional time not covered by the hours in your monthly maintenance plan. For example, if you have a project that is estimated to take six hours and you only have two hours left in your website maintenance plan, you can only use two hours. If you wish to move forward with the project, the remaining four hours will be invoiced separately at your discounted rate.
You cannot spread out a project over multiple months in order to use your website maintenance plan’s hours for a large project. Spreading out projects to be completed in multiple sessions causes inefficiencies and ends up taking our staff longer to complete then originally estimated.
You cannot use support of one project for updates in another project. You are required to engage in a separate support agreement if you have more than one project associated with us.
- Customer is responsible for (i) RMS hardware, (ii) internal operating systems, (iii) internal network setup, (iv) internal network maintenance and (v) setup and use of any internal file access control systems.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that its personnel have sufficient training to attain and maintain competence in the operation of the Products.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that all support requests are posted in a support ticket in THREE DOTS TECH ’s support center. Our staff will only post tickets when absolutely necessary when our customers are unable to.
Website maintenance plans will automatically renew without notice at the updated current rate and subject to the updated current terms unless the customer notifies THREE DOTS TECH in writing thirty (30) days in advance to continue a new maintenance contract.
Early Cancellation and Penalties
All Service Cancellations require a 48 hours’ notice.
- Yearly support plans require that you cancel or downgrade your website maintenance plan before the end of your annual agreement,
- You will be billed for three months.
- Monthly support plans require that you cancel or downgrade your website maintenance plan before the end of current month.
- You will be billed for the ongoing month.
The developer (THREEDOTSTECH.COM) warrants the services provided based on the scope of work detailed within the THREE DOTS TECH support center. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and website is with the client. The developer makes no warranty that the website and software is totally error free or that the client will be able to operate the website and software without any problems or interruptions caused by unforeseen problems or untested scenarios. Upon being notified by the developer that work has been completed the client has 14 days to report any bugs directly related to the scope of work reported in the THREE DOTS TECH support center and THREE DOTS TECH will continue to fix any found bugs for 30 days. The developer will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result from the use of its services, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery or interruption in service. In no event will the developer be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if the developer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge and agree that the developer cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by acts of God or other circumstances beyond our control.
THREE DOTS TECH disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to services provided.